Direct Line:020 7298 6296
Company Commercial Law,
Civil and Commercial Litigation.
Family and Matrimonial Law.
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority’s Family Law Accreditation Scheme.
Danny is a highly regarded expert in the field of matrimonial and family law both in the UK and internationally. Danny has over 30 years’ experience in dealing with a wide range of issues relating to marriage or relationship breakdown including matrimonial finance, children’s residence and contact, cross-border divorce disputes, jurisdiction, child abduction and company commercial matters arising from marital and cohabitation disputes.
As a District Judge, recently he was awarded additional jurisdiction so that when sitting as a District Judge, Danny now also deals with private law cases involving the future care arrangements for children.
- Danny has represented numerous clients in proceedings going as far as the Supreme Court and several of the cases that Danny has been involved in have been cited as precedents. Some cases have involved clients with very substanatial assets but some have involved clients of modest means.
- As well as dealing with financial issues Danny has advised many clients regarding the welfare and care arrangements for young children and has experience in child abduction cases, relocation internally and externally as well as issues concerning the future day to day care arrangements for young children.
- Danny has represented parties who have separated following the break-up of a civil partnership within same sex relationships.
- Danny has successfully represented a number of high profile individuals from the worlds of the arts, television, film as well as sports personalities and politicians.
- In his capacity as a Deputy District Judge Danny has also presided over and given Judgements in many cases covering issues both within family jurisdiction as well as civil matters generally.