Margaret Lang LLB
Direct Line: 020 7298 6297
Administration of Estates,
Inheritance Tax Planning,
Powers of Attorney,
Court of Protection and Deputyships.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practioners
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- Private Client Section of the Law Society
Margaret Lang is a specialist private client solicitor with over twenty years’ experience of inheritance tax planning, wills, trusts, the administration of estates and advising on elderly client issues. She manages the WGS Private Client Department dealing with the above areas of law for both high net worth individuals and those of more modest means.
She is the regional coordinator and runs the London Branch of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE). Margaret is also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and the Private Client Section of the Law Society.
After gaining a degree in Law from Birmingham University, Margaret trained as a solicitor in the City of London, where she worked for many years.
Before joining WGS Solicitors she led the private client departments of two, leading West Country law firms.
- Acting for loyal clients over many years in their private client matters and being recommended to family members and friends.
- Dealing with a large complex estate and liasing closely with other professionals including accountants and surveyors to ensure the smooth and efficient administration of the estate.
- Visiting clients in hospital and care homes and taking instructions for wills and powers of attorney at a difficult and sensitive time.