MOIRA O’HARA LLB
Direct Line:020 7298 6298
Civil and Commercial Disputes,
Building Disputes (including Landlord and Tenant),
- Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
An experienced and fast dispute resolution specialist and litigator who as a result of her experiences in litigating contracts now drafts them for clients.
“Dispute resolution is all about attaining the very best deal for my client”.
Moira has been a solicitor for over 25 years and handles matters of both a complex and more straight forward nature, for individuals and companies.
Moira suggests you think about her “Questions before you start litigation”
› Has the person or company you’re going to go against got any money?
› Have you got any documentary evidence of your case?
› Can you afford to bring this action?
› Have you considered trying to negotiate a settlement?
› Have you considered the cost / benefit ratio (your ’net gain’)?
Moira has posted a few relevant articles on her blog, please take a look.
- Resolving contested probate case
- Settlement of substantial property dispute
- FX dispute
- Drafting and negotiating major cross-border distribution agreement
- Drafting and negotiating international telecoms framework agreement