Providing support and advice to our elderly clients, their families and carers is an important area of our practice which we aim to do in a clear and empathetic way.
Our services include advising on:
- Wills, Inheritance Tax Planning and Trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – both financial and health & welfare
- Advance Decisions (Living Wills)
- Applications to the Court of Protection (Deputyship)
- Providing assistance to Attorneys and Deputies in undertaking their duties
- Home Equity Release Plans
- Trust Administration
- Probate and Estate Administration
Planning ahead for the future is always the best advice, but does not always happen.
WGS Solicitors are here to help you make informed decisions or to help resolve a crisis when circumstances have changed.