WGS Solicitors has extensive experience in the acquisition, sale and management of hotels for both UK and foreign clients. For over 30 years, we have also been dealing with hotel, restaurant and public house licensing applications. If you are seeking advice over the purchase or management of hotels or serviced apartments we offer a friendly and professional service, contact Stephen Wegg-Prosser, Jerome Shapiro or Jonathan Gerber. If you have an enquiry about licensing, contact Bridget Miller.
We can advise on all aspects of alcohol and entertainment licensing law including:
• Obtaining a Premises Licence;
• Obtaining a Personal Licence;
• Transferring an existing Premises Licence;
• Varying a Premises Licence;
• Changing the Designated Premises Supervisor